Preparing your home before placing it on the real estate market will save you time and make you more money. Having your home prepared correctly will help your home sell faster and for more money! You want your home to be above the competition. Here are 5 ways to get you started.
- Paint your home in neutral colors. Use accent colors of your choice in your accessories.
- Have a focal point in each room.
- Clean and de-clutter your entry hall closet. Your hall closet is part of that first impression. I will discuss ideas on hall closets on the next post.
- Clean, clean, clean your kitchen and bathrooms. Remember kitchens and bathrooms can sell your home. Put great importance in this area!
- De-clutter and tidy up every closet in the house. Get rid of things you are not using. Fold all your towels the same way and arrange clothing in an organized manner.
So go and get started getting your home ready! The Fall Market is just around the corner. If you need help, contact a Home Stager in your area.